This year’s Stormwater Summit was a big success, well attended and reviewed. Start planning now for the 2020 Summit which will be held Wed, May 6th in Eugene, Oregon.
Presentations from the May 8, 2019 Stormwater Summit are made available here to download or print.
- Untangling TMBL Compliance for MS4s (2.8 mb, PDF)
- Overview: 2018 BES Audit (1.4 mb, PDF)
- Climate Change and Stormwater in PNW (12.4 mb PDF)
- Figuring Out What’s Practical- A National Stormwater Policy Update (2.2 mg PDF)
- Legal Issues for Stormwater Managers (2.1 mb PDF)
- Oregon Pollutant Toxicity Ranking Database – A Tool for Supporting Risk Assessment of Oregon’s Water Quality (6.1 mb PDF)
- Environmental Risks of Snow/Ice Control Materials: A Hidden Cost of Winter Mobility (5.8 mb PDF)
- Stormwater Complaints, Violations and Enforcement (6.9 mb PDF)
- Storm Water Pollutants: Are they worse than we thought? (9.7 mb PDF)
- One Water Case Studies in California – Three Innovative Approaches to Holistic Management of Stormwater, Water Supply, and Wastewater (5.7 mb PDF)
- Using Innovative Drywell Designs to Infiltrate Beneath Surficial Silts and Clays (1.9 mb PDF)
- Vision and Priorities from DEQ’s Water Quality Division Administrator – What’s ahead for Stormwater Programs (391 kb PDF)
Details on the Stormwater Summit 2020 will be available on our calendar first quarter 2020.