The ACWA Board sets direction and priorities for the organization, adopts annual membership dues and operating budgets, and oversees the work of the Executive Director.
The Board is made up of a combination of members nominated and elected annually by the voting membership and the chairs and co-chairs of each of ACWA’s ten committees. The immediate Past Chair also serves on the Board. You can view the 2023 – 2024 ACWA Board members here (membership required).
Elected Board Positions include: Chair, Vice Chair, Treasurer/Secretary, Small Systems Director (systems < 5 mgd), and Large Systems Director (systems > 5 mgd).
Committee Board Positions include:
- Biosolids and Recycled Water Committee Chair
- Education Committee Chair
- Energy Committee Chair
- Groundwater Committee Co-Chairs
- Legal Committee Co-Chairs
- Legislative Committee Chair
- Pretreatment Committee Co-Chairs
- Stormwater Committee Co-Chairs
- Utility Management Committee Chair
- Water Quality Committee Co-Chairs
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE ACWA BOARD? WE WANT YOU!
If you are interested in joining the leadership of ACWA, tips to get started include:
- Join a committee and get involved in ACWA activities
- Learn how committees work and talk to a board member about opportunities to get involved
- Contact the Board Chair or the ACWA office
Much of ACWA’s work is accomplished through the professional volunteer efforts of the Board, Committees, and interested ACWA members. ACWA administration is supported through a professional services contract with Stony Creek Consulting. Stony Creek Consulting services provided to ACWA include Executive Director services provided by Jerry Linder (email@example.com), Office Coordinator services provided by Lisa Landers (firstname.lastname@example.org), and special project and event management and technical services provided by Susie Smith (email@example.com) and Kevin Masterson (firstname.lastname@example.org). The ACWA office is located in Eugene and generally has office hours from 9:30 am to 2:00 pm Monday through Friday.