Organizations eligible for ACWA membership include:
- Municipalities, counties and special districts — that provide wastewater treatment and/or stormwater management services to their communities.
- Associate Members — Consulting and engineering firms that provide engineering, ecological/sustainability, financial, legal or contract operation services to public utility members. Firms must be currently providing these services to an existing ACWA member or have provided those services in the past 12 months.
Benefits of membership include:
- Advocacy and technical expertise that supports technically and economically feasible, legally defensible regulatory framework that supports sustainable One Water strategies.
- Routine updates on regulatory changes affecting stormwater and wastewater management facilities
- Periodic ACWA newsletter
- ACWA training programs such as workshops on key issues and the Annual Summer Conference
- Participation on ACWA Committees to hear technical presentations, and collaborate with others on specific initiatives
- An immediate network of peers often working on similar issues for idea sharing and pooling resources.
Application and Dues
Dues are assessed on a sliding scale, based on the agency treatment plant size, stormwater-only services, or the number of water quality professionals in Oregon for associate members. Download our membership application, then complete the form using either Acrobat or Adobe Reader, and use the “Submit Form” button to send to us by email. We will then bill you for the requisite dues, and you can mail your check to the ACWA office.