By collaborating to produce technical studies and reports, ACWA members can pool resources to answer important questions facing a number of utilities along with finding funding partners similarity interested in a specific area or topic.
Key studies and reports of interest to ACWA members, sorted by topic are listed below:
- Biogas Utilization Report
Bioenergy Optimization Assessment at Wastewater Treatment Plants – Oregon Department of Energy/TetraTech—3/2012
- ACWA Energy Independence Report – 7/3/2008, prepared by Kennedy/Jenks Consultants
- Biogas Utilization Report, Bioenergy Optimization Assessment at Wastewater Treatment Plants Oregon Department of Energy/TetraTech -3/2012
- Energy Funding Resources for Publicly Owned Treatment Works in Oregon -1/2013
- FOG Market Evaluation Reports – A variety of wastewater treatment plants are completing reports on the market availability of Fats, Oil and Grease (FOG). Sharing these reports may be useful to treatment plants considering installing FOG receiving facilities.
- Renewable Energy Cost Calculations (Excel files)
- Oregon Pharmaceutical Take-Back Stakeholder Group – 7/1/07, Executive Summary
- Oregon Pharmaceutical Take-Back Stakeholder Group – 7/1/07, Final Report
- Analysis of Oregon Urban Runoff Water Quality Monitoring Data Collected from 1990 to 1996 – 6/1997, prepared by Woodward-Clyde Consultants
- Compilation and Evaluation of Existing Stormwater Quality Data from Oregon – 12/16/09, prepared by Kennedy/Jenks Consultants
- International Stormwater Best Management Practices (BMP) Database